I love designing websites. They are one of the exciting projects I can get involved in to. I like the elements of interactiveness, creativity, layout designing and responsiveness that comes with it. I am a designer not a developer, but I am keen to learn the basics. I have already started re-designing my portfolio site using CSS & HTML5 along with making it responsive. Just need to finish it. I am more in to designing clean, crisp and corporate looking websites. However, I am absolutely open to try my hands on some casual looking websites too. I have recently started creating websites in WordPress and would love to keeping designing more of them.
- HTML 5, two page site using CSS. Showcases the designer's portfolio using just large and colourful images. Designed in Dreamweaver.
- A static portfolio website for a Textile Designer. Designed in Dreamweaver.
- User Interface Design for an e-commerce site. Includes home page layout, landing pages, product pages and web banners. Responsible for managing images via Magento backend. Applications used: Photoshop.
- A static portfolio website for a Photographer featuring his Photography and Marketing business. Applications used: Photoshop & Dreamweaver
- User Interface Design for demo e-commerce website. Applications used: Photoshop.
- An e-commerce website for a milliner designed in Wordpress. Applications used: Photoshop.
- An e-commerce website for selling vintage watches and diamond rings designed in Wordpress. Applications used: Photoshop.